Advice for older people

Advice for Older People

If you are seeking expert advice for older people, an advisor from Age UK often visits the centre, and if not available, our advisors at Filwood Hope are able to help.

Housebound and not able to get to the centre? Not to worry, a home visit from Age UK can be arranged by appointment. Just give us a call.