Housing advice

Housing Advice

If you are having problems with your housing, we can help.

For those registered with Homechoice, your account can be accessed from Filwood Hope. Just drop in and ask our volunteer at the desk.

If you are falling behind with your rent or council tax, you can see a debt advisor at Filwood Hope.

Filwood Hope can help if:

  • you are struggling to afford your housing costs, including council tax
  • you are having issues with your neighbour or landlord
  • your house is in a state of disrepair
  • you would like help making a Homechoice application, or you would like access to a computer to do your Homechoice bidding
  • you are homeless (including sofa-surfing), or at risk of homelessness