Benefits advice

Benefit Advice

Have your benefits stopped and you do not know why?

Or perhaps you are wondering if you are eligible to apply for a benefit.

At Filwood Hope our advisers are able to:

  • help you fill in forms relating to benefits
  • help you appeal if your application for benefit has been turned down
  • help you make telephone calls to the Department of Work and Pensions.